Book Spine Poetry

Resparking the habit of frequent poem-writing this National Poetry Month, I've been putting the poetry prompts from both Poetic Asides and NaPoWriMo.net into my hopper.Today's NaPoWriMo offering was too good to resist: Book spine poems! Lauren and Mirabai did some, too. The family that poems together, shows 'em together.

I like the use of refrain. I'm pretty pleased with this one:

 

Lauren had similar thoughts, using two books I was planning to use. We tend to think alike and arrive at the same places at the same time. It's uncanny.



Mirabai's sweet poem:
An Acceptable Time
Teach Yourself to Dream
KEEP OUR SECRETS
HUG
All the World

What will you come up with?
 

Comments

  1. Hello Ari family... I love this post... only getting to see it WAY (is that One Way?) late. (Like a year late! -lol) I am still trying to figure out how to get an email when you post new blog posts here on OWTA ~ FWP!

    I love Mirabai's book poem... wow! And I also love the refrain of the first one!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Play Categories, a fun creative-juicy word game (and you could win a prize)!

Play Categories for prizes! Game ON: Round 3

Play Categories for prizes - Round 2