The Words Thing: Rote

Question: is blogging still a thing? Effective for purposes of what? And then?
But anyhow, here is this project I'm thinking on, and maybe if I start to post the pieces here,
they will appear to coalesce (I love the word coalesce) into something besides coal in lumps.

The Words Thing: short poems titled with the single words the poems are about. Favorites. Least favorites. Fascinations. Miscellaneous. Embouchure. Heliofranticulating. 


Ah, the spell check doesn't like old coins. All the better.


So: 


Rote


This, written, is set
unchanging in place. Still this,
literally this, set.


I may change my mind
but these words,
these this-es,
repeated,
are rote.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Play Categories, a fun creative-juicy word game (and you could win a prize)!

Play Categories for prizes! Game ON: Round 3

Play Categories for prizes - Round 2