There was an error in this gadget

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

What poem today big 15

Submitted poems to Slice.


Also took time to add submissions to DuoTrope tracking tool. I am not 100% with it because the range of my submissions is so broad. There are submissions like those for Like/Share art show, performance ideas, and the complete MS, which DuoTrope is less adept at tracking. But in general, it's a great too, and encouraging. So I'm glad I updated it.

Posted a review of Alison Luterman's new book "Desire Zoo."

Read more of Rattle, a dang good poetry journal! Also drafted a more Rattle-style bio paragraph. Less about writing credentials and the "doing" of being a poet and more about what goes into poeming, living as a poet, the "being."

Did more research and note-taking in preparation for my July 17 class at the Writer's Forum in Petaluma, including finding the editing issue of Writer's Digest from last year.

Blogged.


No comments:

Post a Comment