Experiment in the value of being read.

I'm auctioning a poem-readiing-and-feedback correspondence on eBay.
As of this writing, the value is cash American is six hundredths of a dollar.
But I know from recent exchanges with a talented but relatively new poet
that being earnestly read and commented on is a considerable heart value.

This experiment is also one of marketing: how do I make the eBay listing
more alluring and more expressive of the intangible value it represents?
Can I begin to accumulate testimonials over time? The truth is, I do
this sort of thing for free when I'm in the mood. I think it will be

a good learning. And perhaps I will ask permission to post poems
and my feedback and correspondence here. But it will be the poet's perogative.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Play Categories, a fun creative-juicy word game (and you could win a prize)!

Play Categories for prizes! Game ON: Round 3

Play Categories for prizes - Round 2